We hope that you have enjoyed the material presented on our website. We encourage you to come again, as we will update its content regularly. There are a number of ways to show your support for our programs through giving. Some examples are:
- Endow an outstanding graduate student award or set up an undergraduate scholarship.
- Support an undergraduate summer research position in physics, similar to the Raghavan fund for astronomy.
- Establish an endowed chair or professorship to support our frontline collaborative research in astronomy and physics.
- Contribute directly to the general fund of our Department to support faculty, staff, and student professional development, social and outreach activities, and recruitment (go to the GSU Make a Gift site, select “Find My Fund”, and specify Fund ID 02041).
- There are many ways to support our department. For more information contact the College Development Office (Chad Dillard, Assistant VP for Development, 404-413-5739, email@example.com) or contact our chair, Dr. Sebastien Lepine (404-413-6020, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your generosity!